Registration is now open for 2018!
The course will feature the classic 100-mile and 50-mile options, plus a 25-mile option following Alpine Trail "proper" (no Tire Mountain segment). Awards ceremonies will be split for each race, starting with the Donut Hole and finishing with the Cream Puff (see Event Schedule on front page). Registration fees are $179USD/CCP100, $129USD/CCP50 and $89/CCP25 until June 1st, 2018 ($30 more after June 1st) and include the following perks:
• Over 75 miles of world-renowned, pristine singletrack in a 100-mile course on the Alpine Trail system, known as the “crown jewel” mountain bike destination in Oakridge, including Elk Camp, Tire Mountain and Cloverpatch trails.
• Amazing Aid Station Support – Well-stocked stations with energy drink, gels and a veritable smorgasbord of your favorite race treats. As a bonus, Disciples of Dirt and “Master Chef Dungy” team up at our midway aid station with a delicious short order lunch - your choice of ingredients (whatever’s on the menu – every year, it’s a surprise…).
• World Class Mechanics - featuring some of the best fixer-uppers this side of the West Coast from Performance Bikes, Oakridge Bike Shop, Ding Ding Cycles, Gracie's Wrench, and Life Cycle Bike Shop!
• Professional Communications and Emergency Support – Provided by Lane County Amateur Radio Operators and Lane County Search & Rescue Special Vehicles Group
• 100-Mile CCP100 - Finisher’s cap, custom t-shirt, pint glasses, free nutrition samples and more!
• Incredible prize pot including thousands of dollars in cycling merchandise!
• Dinner and awesome awards ceremony with custom designed and manufactured trophies for top finishers.
• Beer provided courtesy of Plank Town Brewing for the Alpine Trail Crew Association
• The best singletrack endurance racing experience of your life!
Pricing will increase $30 after June 1, 2018 – so save yourself a few bucks and REGISTER TODAY.
Please make sure all form fields with red asterisk are filled out! If you hit Submit and nothing happens scroll back up for highlighted field warnings.
Please contact race director Michelle Emmons with any questions. email@example.com / 541-913-4318
Thank you for joining us! We look forward to seeing you in Oakridge, Oregon - the mountain biking capital of the Pacific Northwest!