Here is the general race weekend in a nutshell...
Once registered, you will receive more detailed information via email. Start times and course routes may be subject to change without notice due to sunrise and sunset timing, safety considerations, and Forest Service direction.
100 mile - Cream Puff ScheduleAll 100-mile Cream Puff participants should plan to arrive on Friday, August 2nd. Registration will begin at 12pm at Willamette Mountain Mercantile. The mandatory CCP100 rider's meeting* will be held at Tired Dog Ranch at 5pm. The official CCP100 race start will be Saturday morning, at approximately 5:45am. OBRA licenses are required - $5 day licenses will be available for purchase during registration if you are not a current OBRA member. Please bring cash or check made out to OBRA. Riders are 100% responsible for showing up to start on time. No exceptions will be made. Please see detailed Race Day schedule below.
*If you cannot make the rider's meeting, you must contact Race Director, Michelle Emmons, by Thursday, August 1st, to make arrangements to receive important last minute information. Michelle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-913-4318.
50 & 25 mile - Fritter and Donut Hole Schedule
All 50-mile Fritter and 25-mile Donut Hole participants have the option to check in Friday afternoon 12-4pm during Registration at Willamette Mountain Mercantile, or Saturday morning between 6-8:30am at Aid #1. Rider's Meetings will be held before starting times for each race (see detailed Race Day schedule below). OBRA licenses are required - $5 day licenses will be available for purchase during registration if you are not a current OBRA member. Please bring cash or check made out to OBRA. Riders are 100% responsible for showing up to start on time. No exceptions will be made.
Detailed Race Schedule:
Mandatory Riders Meeting, Friday, August 2, 2019
- 12-4pm - General Registration at Willamette Mountain Mercantile for Cream Puff 100, Fritter 50, Donut Hole 25 participants and volunteers
- 5pm - Mandatory Cream Puff 100 Rider Meeting at Tired Dog Ranch, 47061 La Duke Road, Westfir, OR, 97492
- 5:45pm - Lead Volunteer Meeting at Tired Dog Ranch
Please note: ALL Cream Puff 100 riders must be registered on Friday, unless arrangements have been made prior with the Race Director.
Race Day, Saturday, August 3, 2019
- 4:30am - Breakfast at the Westfir Portal sponsored by Cafeto Coffee!
- 5:15-5:45am - Cream Puff 100 Start (depending on sunrise)
- 6-8:30am - Fritter 50, Donut Hole 25 & Volunteer Registration at the Westfir Portal / Aid Station #1
- 8:35am - Fritter 50 Mandatory Riders Meeting at the Westfir Portal
- 9:00am - Fritter 50 Start
- 9:15am - Donut Hole 25 Mandatory Riders Meeting at the Westfir Portal
- 9:45am - Donut Hole 25 Start
- 12-9pm - Westfir Portal "expo" area and food and drink are open for business!
- 4pm - Donut Hole 25 Awards at the Westfir Portal
- 6pm - Fritter 50 Awards will begin at the Westfir Portal
- 8:30pm - Cream Puff Awards & Rider/Volunteer Raffle at the Westfir Portal