The course will feature the classic 100-mile Cream Puff and 50-mile Fritter options, plus a 25-mile "Donut Hole" option following Alpine Trail "proper" (no Tire Mountain segment). Awards ceremonies will be split for each race, starting with the Donut Hole and finishing with the Cream Puff.
• The Cream Puff includes 75+ miles of world-renowned, pristine singletrack on a 100-mile course on the Alpine Trail system, also known as the “crown jewel” mountain bike destination in Oakridge! This course includes the north Alpine loop featuring Elk Camp Shelter and the infamous Chrome Toilet, Tire Mountain and Cloverpatch trails.
• Amazing Aid Station Support – Well-stocked stations with energy drinks, gels and a veritable smorgasbord of your favorite race treats. As a bonus, Disciples of Dirt and “Master Chef Dungy” team up at our midway aid station with a delicious short order lunch - your choice of ingredients (whatever’s on the menu – every year, it’s a surprise…).
• World Class Mechanics - featuring some of the best fixer-uppers this side of the West Coast from Velofix, Oakridge Bike Shop, Ding Ding Cycles, Gracie's Wrench, and Life Cycle Bike Shop! Plus, everybody's favorite comedy relief, our satirical roaming course mechanic, Wes Nile (former mechanic with Hi-Five Bike Shop).
• Professional Communications and Emergency Support – Provided by Lane County Amateur Radio Operators and Lane County Search & Rescue Special Vehicles Group
• Everyone registered will receive a custom t-shirt, pint glasses, free nutrition samples, coupons and more!Every 100-mile Cream Puff finisher will receive a custom finisher's cap - you can't win if you don't try, and what a great souvenier to remember your accomplishment!
• Choose your favorite prize, depending on your place - thousands of dollars in cycling merchandise, tours, tools, and more!
• Awesome dinner and recognition ceremony, with custom-made awards and locally-designed trophies for top finishers.
• Beer provided courtesy of Plank Town Brewing for the Alpine Trail Crew Association.
• The best singletrack endurance racing experience of your life!
Pricing will increase $25 after June 1st, and $35 for on-site registration – so save yourself a few bucks and REGISTER TODAY.
* OBRA one day license can be bought on race day for $5